top of page

Yearly renewals of A-tax and apply for new SINK decisions within Skatteverket.

A-taxslips (connected with the samordnings-numbers for foreign workers) needs to be renewed every year in the beginning of the year. Why? Because it will affect the Annual Income Declaration calculation and tax rate if it is not renewed for the new income-year, also if the employee has changed place of residency and work.

The renewal is done via Skatteverket, as originally, the existing samordnings-number needs to be entered in the first page.

Please ask for an assistance if needed.


Recent Posts

See All

FORA insurance administration has decided to make changes in its reporting system. So far salaries have been reported on annual basis, but the new regulation will require monthly reporting, starting f

Byggnads and its counterpart Byggföretagen agreed the terms of a new Byggavtal (Construction Agreement) on the 5th of May 2023. The new, updated version of the agreement is in effect for 2 years, affe

bottom of page